Yiwu Easyoung Hair Ornament Factory
Main products:Hair Extension,Hair Pieces,Hair Pieces Buns,Hair Bangs,Wig
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Ma Zhuchai
  • Company Name : Yiwu Easyoung Hair Ornament Factory
  • Tel : 86-579-85284055
  • Fax : 86-579-85284055
  • Address : Zhejiang,Yiwu,346 Wangdao Road, Beiyuan, Yiwu City, Zhejiang Province. China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 322000

Best-sale men's wigs, synthetic toupee

Best-sale men's wigs, synthetic toupee
Product Detailed
Toupee's, men's wig 1)Material:100% kanekalon 2)Color:any color availalble 3)MOQ:50pcs/color 4)Machine made


 1: Material: Top grade Japanese chemical fiber silk, nonflammable, soft in texture.

 2: Structure: Length of bangs: Inch Length of the back part: Inch Our mesh caps are highly breathable, comfortable and soft. Both sides of the ears are two strainers which can be used to adjust the size according to customers' requirements, so they are suitable for customers with normal head shapes.

 3: Colors: Black, light brown, dark brown, coffee, chestnut color, wine red, flaxen, golden yellow, zebra color (selectable)

4: Price: Direct sales from factory. We promise to provide you with the best quality products at the lowest price.

5: Minimal order: 30 for each style and each color.

 6: Terms of payment: Telegraphic transfer. You should pay 30% for your order as earnest money; and the rest 70% should be payed off before delivery.

 7: Payment terms: FOB Shanghai or Ningbo.

8: Time of delivery: 15 days after we receive earnest money.

9: Way of transportation: According to the quantity and volume of goods as well as the requirements of customers, we usually adopt sea transportation, air transportation and express (Federal, Shunfeng, UPS, TNT, etc.)

 10: Packaging: Our products are singly packaged with plastic bags, white round cards and hanging labels.

11: Carton size: 64cm×45cm×45cm. Quantity per carton: 100 pieces.


 We can supply the package according to the customer's requirment.

1)Inner package:

     A. PVC bag,a cycle firm cardbord form a set of pacjage.

     B. A suitable box in firm cardbord.2)Outer package:  Carton size: 65*45*45cm

3)You also could tell us the specification of package you want,we can design it as your choice.

Washing Instructions:

 To wash&wear your star wig just swish by hand in cold water,mixed with a mild shampoo.Use of conditioner in final rinse water is desirable let dry,Then comb or brush,The style will bounce back.

Best-sale men's wigs, synthetic toupee

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.